The Wifi-Bee is the connector between the senseBox and the internet. The data of the senseBox is transmitted via Wifi to the existing network. The Wifi-bee is based on the ATWINC1500 microchip by Atmel which has a very low energy consumption and a long range.
Some of our WINC1500 WiFi Bees may have outdated firmware (version 19.4.4) installed. This can lead to transmission problems. If these problems occur with you, please visit this website to refresh the firmware.
- "Plug-in-and-Go" senseBox compatibel
- Single-band 2.4GHz b/g/n
- Operating voltage: 3.0V to 4.2V
- Serial host interface: SPI
- Security protocols supported: WPA/WPA2 Personal, TLS, SSL
- Network services: DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP (IPv4), UDP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Name: WINC1500
- Measurements: 24mm x 25mm x 9mm
- Weight: 3,5 g